SESSIONS FOR EDUCATORS
My sessions are extensively interactive & experiential with the dedication of helping educators learn how to be more ingenious in every aspect of vocation. I have urbanized a series of simple and effective exercises aimed at keeping the creative juices flowing both in the classroom and in one’s personal life. All my sessions create a unique experience that combines learning and being associated with peers from different backgrounds.
The Educators sessions will help individually to become more creative in their personal and professional life. I use various techniques and guided visualization to explore in every topic. My sessions offer tools and techniques that educators can implement to help students develop their creative, collaborative, artistic, and writing skills, as well as out-of-the-box thinking, self-confidence, leadership, and respect for peers.
I offer customized sessions and professional development courses for teachers, Educational Institutions, from k12 through university. I can also tailor sessions to suit your school/institute/university specific needs and interests. Here are few topics of my sessions:
- Identifying and Motivating Underachievers
- Effective Classroom Management Techniques
- Educator Headship
- Liberating Success
- What Matters more?
- Independence to children
- Handling criticism
- Enlightened Parenting
- Understanding Children
- Empowering Children
- Creating Self-Motivated Learners
- TeachLoveLife –how to balance work-life
- Classroom Strategies for Maximizing Your Teaching
- Workplace Survival
- Imperative teaching fundamentals
- Ready to Blend
All my sessions are an experiential course; it involves more of undertaking and experimenting. My exercises and talks focus on helping every educator learn practical techniques to stimulate imagination and innovative thinking. I have been helping educators become more creative in the class and giving them simple, practical exercises and creativity training to develop creative thinking and innovation skills in their students.
- I push to explore the process, rather than simply focusing on the desired result
- Discover how to find inspiration in the world around you.
- Every educator can get over creative blocks and the fear of failure.
- Work with many different mediums to develop individual resourcefulness in the chosen field.
- How to engage curiosity every day and make it work.
- Establishing a 15 minute a day routine to accomplish every goal after the Workshop ends.
WHAT’S SO DIFFERENT ABOUT MY SESSIONS?
All my sessions are great to recharge your batteries and find inspiration. Watch and soak in my session activities, they are unique in energy, I have something for everyone.
While the techniques we explore in my sessions will sharpen your appreciation of being a resourceful educator, the sounds and sights of your exhilarating students will also fuel your creativity in classrooms.
Some exercises are done individually while others are collaborative. My sessions have helped thousands of educators and professionals who are in educational community.
- Develop creativity and innovation in their profession.
- Get over roadblocks and combat fears that stifle self expression and new ideas.
- Employ the ingenious process to develop leadership, teamwork skills and peers respect in the classroom.
- Engage and focus every educators innate curiosity and imagination to foster a lifelong love of teaching & learning.
- “Build your team’s learner-centered knowledge, skills, and habits”.